About the product
– Jarro-Dophilus EPS is a Stable-Dophilus® due to its stability at room temperature and enteric coating, which protects the probiotic bacteria from stomach acid. Eight (8) different strains of probiotic bacteria are delivered directly into the small intestines where probiotic bacteria fully exert their beneficial effects. Probiotic bacteria in Jarro-Dophilus EPS are selected from the following 4 genera:
– Lactobacillus, Bifidobacteria, Lactococcus and Pediococcus. Strains in Jarro-Dophilus EPS promote healthy intestinal microflora, which in turn helps to support intestinal health and immune function. Bifidobacteria longum BB536 has been clinically shown to stimulate immune response and suppress intestinal putrefactive bacteria. L. rhamnosus R0011 is a unique, high producer of polysaccharides that facilitate colonization and stimulate intestinal immune response. L. acidophilus R0052 assists in breaking down lactose (milk sugar), which may improve digestion of dairy products by those individuals who are lactose intolerant. Lactococcus and Pediococcus help reduce spoilage caused by unfriendly bacteria in fermented foods.
Enhanced Probiotic System™
With Clinically Documented Strains
Room Temperature Stable – No Refrigeration Required
8 Beneficial Probiotic Strains
Intestinal & Immune Function & Health
Individually Blister Sealed
– Suggested Usage
- Take 1 capsule up to 4 times per day, preferably on an empty stomach, through they may also be taken with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
- Storage Instructions: Jarro-Dophilus EPS is room temperature stable and does not require refrigeration. Refrigerating Jarro-Dophilus EPS is optional and will further extend the shelf-life by safeguarding the product from heat, especially during the hot summer months. Blister packaging each capsule provides extra protection to the probiotic bacteria against external moisture and oxygen.
- Jarro-Dophilus EPS is ideal for traveling when refrigeration is not readily available. Capsules are individually blister packed to help ensure shelf stability.
– Other Ingredients:
- Potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and ascorbic acid. Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and an aqueous-based enteric coating.– Contains: Soy (less than 0.1%) and milk (casein, less than 0.01%).– Free Of: Wheat, gluten, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts.
- Jarro-Dophilus EPS is room temperature stable and does not require refrigeration. Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf-life. Avoid temperatures above 77°F (25°C).
- Keep out of the reach of children.