About the Product
– SOLGAR VITAMIN B12 SUBLINGUAL 1000 MCG DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SUPPORTS A VARIETY OF SYSTEMS WITHIN THE BODY. VITAMIN B12 IS ONE OUT OF A GROUP OF ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS KNOWN AS THE B COMPLEX WHICH IN RETURN ASSISTS IN ENERGY METABOLISM AND PROMOTES A HEALTHY NERVOUS SYSTEM.
– NUTRIENTS AND INGREDIENTS SUCH AS FOLIC ACID AND VITAMIN B6 WORK TOGETHER TO SUPPORT A HEALTHY HEART BY REGULATING HEALTHY LEVELS OF HOMOCYSTEINE.
– VITAMIN B12 SUPPORTS MANY MORE FUNCTIONS WITHIN THE BODY AS IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE NORMAL DEVELOPMENT AND REGENERATION OF RED BLOOD CELLS WHICH AID IN TRANSPORTING OXYGEN ALL THROUGHOUT THE BODY. AS ANOTHER ADDITIVE, B12 ALSO PLAYS A PART IN DNA SYNTHESIS AND RENEWAL.
– SINCE 1947, SOLGAR HAS BEEN OUT ON AN ONGOING MISSION TO INNOVATE AND PRODUCE TOP-QUALITY NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS. EVEN NOW, THEY ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THEIR CONSUMERS WITH TOP-CLASS, SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED NUTRITIONAL DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN ORDER TO IMPROVE AND ENHANCE THEIR LIVES OVERALL.
– THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Soy, Sugar, Sodium, Kosher, Preservatives, Artificial Flavor or Colors.
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 nugget daily, to be chewed, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Other Ingredients:
- Mannitol, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Natural Cherry Flavor, With Other Natural Flavors.
- Provides a dietarily insignificant amount of sugar alcohol.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- Product packaging and items may vary and differentiate compared to the information provided on our website. We encourage that you always read directions, labels, and warnings before using any type of product.